Let it Sparkle
The Royal Star Venture S, a classic touring bike that turns every head on the block with its sleek sophistication and classic good looks. Plus all the amenities and long distance comfort you would expect on a touring motorcycle.
We've added plenty of chrome to create the Royal Star Venture S. It's got the eye-popping style and the smooth performance of a luxury touring bike, with two very appealing added features: a surprisingly low price tag and a 5-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
• 1,294cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve, V-4 powerplant produces class-leading power - 98hp and maximum torque of 89 ft-lb @ 4,750 rpm - for excellent touring performance.
• 4 valves per cylinder head design ensures maximum breathing efficiency for great engine performance.
• Four Mikuni BDSR 32mm carburetors with TPS deliver seamless throttle response.
• Each carburetor features a single 15-watt heater to ensure consistent fuel/air delivery under varying temperatures.
• Huge air box capacity provides exceptional airflow to help boost both torque and power.
• Dual intake system enhances performance without sacrificing fuel tank capacity.
• Large-capacity radiator ensures superior engine cooling for maximum efficiency.
• Single-axis, internal engine counter balancer reduces engine vibration for maximum rider and passenger comfort.
• Wide-ratio, 5-speed transmission with 5th gear overdrive reduces engine rpm at highway speeds for smooth, relaxed touring.
• Maintenance-free, light-action hydraulic clutch
• Smooth, clean, quiet, low-maintenance shaft drive
• 4-into-2 exhaust system puts out a throaty exhaust note and creates a long, low profile that's easily customizable.
• Maintenance-free transistorized coil ignition (TCI) provides a precise timing curve at all rpms for instant engine response and fast, sure starts.
• Automatic cam chain tensioners reduce maintenance and mechanical engine noise.
• Air induction system (A.I.S.) reduces harmful CO and HC emissions.
• Spin-on type oil filter means fast, easy oil changes.
• Easy-to-use heel-toe shifter highlights the classic retro design.
• Numerous chromed engine parts highlight pride of ownership and attention to detail.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
• High-integrity, double-cradle steel frame with solid engine mounting and 29° caster angle delivers responsive steering and excellent handling.
• Long 1,705mm (67.1") wheelbase provides great rider control and excellent stability.
• Long wheelbase also creates exceptionally roomy ergonomics for maximum rider and passenger touring comfort.
• Air-adjustable, 43mm front fork with 140mm (5.6") of wheel travel smoothes out the bumps and can be adjusted for varying load capacities.
• Air-adjustable, link rear suspension features a vertically mounted single shock for that classic hardtail look and outstanding long-distance ride quality. Rear wheel travel is 105mm (4.1").
• Air adjustability allows the rider to adjust rear suspension preload to match load and road conditions.
• Dual 298mm front discs are squeezed by twin piston calipers while the huge 320mm rear disc utilizes a four piston caliper to provide strong, linear stopping power.
• Wide, fork-mounted fairing with wind deflectors and frame-mounted lower cowlings offer outstanding wind and weather protection.
• Full-sized, floating-type rider and passenger floorboards reduce vibration and are positioned for optimal long-distance comfort.
• Easy-to-reach, 1-inch, rubber-mounted handlebars reduce vibration.
• 22.5-litre fuel tank with low-fuel warning light ensures outstanding long-distance touring range.
• Large, powerful 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility while cutting a stylish profile.
• Remote adjustable headlight aiming with conveniently located control helps compensate for changes in load.
• Vintage-style instrument console features: digital speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel reserve tripmeter, clock and fuel gauge.
• Convenient electronic cruise control system. Switch is located on right handlebar for ease of use.
• Clarion AM/FM cassette stereo features automatic volume control (AVC), 18-FM presets, 6-AM presets, covered cassette deck and remote controllers for rider and passenger. There is a front auxillary plug-in for an MP3 player.
• Four weather-resistant speakers (2-front/2-rear) with 14-watts per channel
• Handlebar-mounted 40-channel CB radio
• Two-way rider/passenger intercom system
• Huge, 57-litre rear trunk with easy, one-touch opener can hold two full-faced helmets.
• Colour-matched, hard saddlebags feature handy, one-touch openers and offer 35-litres of storage per bag.
• Low-maintenance, 18 amp sealed battery ensures easy, reliable starting.
• Self-canceling turn signalswith stylish clear lens.
• Incomparable Star fit and finish includes flawless paint with extensive chrome and brushed stainless steel accents, and deep valanced steel fenders.
• Ignition switch, with integrated steering lock, and accessory position is mounted at the front of fuel tank for extra convenience.
• 12 volt cigarette lighter-style fairing mounted DC outlet
• 12 volt DC connector located under the rider seat for additional accessories
• Chrome engine guards, fender trim and 3-D Venture front fender mascot highlight unparalleled styling and attention to detail.
• Chrome handlebar switches
• Padded passenger grab rails
• Extra wide clutch and brake levers
• Blacked-out engine block with polished cooling fin edges
• Chromed front fork assembly
• 3-D Venture fuel tank emblem